Four Paws Kennels
- We have a variety of kennel sizes and types to accommodate from the smallest dog to family groups. Most of which have attached covered outside runs.
- Some of our kennels have their own individual heating, others have thermostatically controlled corridor heating providing warmth throughout the year.
- We use vet-bedding for your dogs comfort as this is both warm and comfortable. We also provide plastic beds and if required benches to raise the bed from floor level.
- We encourage you to bring along a small toy or comfort blanket that your dog recognises.
- Bean bags and quilts are not normally allowed.
- Day trials for first timers encouraged
To ensure the highest standard of cleanliness and minimal risk of infection to your pet, every day each kennel is cleaned and disinfected with a kennel approved disinfectant.
Exercise provided in the form of daily lead walks in one of our large paddocks. Playtime in our fully secure exercise area. Balls and dog toys available.
Vaccinations – All animals must be fully vaccinated and the Kennel Cough vaccine is advised for all dogs. All vaccinations must be up to date and we will require proof of this in the form of a veterinary certificate.